Here’s the extra credit assignment for the short story we’ve been reading and listening to in class. If you do a good job, you can raise your grade by 0,5.
Answer these questions about the text as completely and correctly as possible.
- What do you think author’s opinion of technology is? Is it a blessing or a curse? Why?
- How is “abandonment” a theme in this story? Who is abandoned? Is there more than one abandoned character?
- Which aspects of the story do you think seem far-fetched and which seem realistic? Explain your opinion.
- Have your parents ever taken something away from you as a punishment? How did it make you feel?
- What concerns do parents have today about their children and technology? Are these concerns legitimate?
Contact me at christianperez at colegioarturosoria dot org if you have any questions.