Write about a (real) restaurant you either like or dislike very much, including the name and location. In order to write a good review, you should try to cover the following points:
- Food: Name the dishes you tried. Comment on the flavor, the presentation, freshness, spicing. Did the food arrive hot? Were the portions big enough?
- Service: Was the waiter helpful and well-informed? Was the table cleared quickly? Did your drinks arrive when needed? Was your waiter’s attention easy to get when you needed something? Did you get your bill quickly when you were ready to leave?
- Ambiance: Was the restaurant clean? Was it well decorated and comfortable? How were the other customers? Was there music? Was it too loud?
- Other: Was the restaurant better or worse than others like it? Was it a good deal? Should you make a reservation? Is it a good place for a large group? What are the strong points? What needs improving?
- Length: About 200 words, typed, 12 point font, 1.5 line spacing
You will be evaluated on:
How well you have fulfilled the task? In other words, have you done what you were asked to do?
- Communicative Achievement
How appropriate is the writing for the task? Have you used the appropriate register, for example formal or informal
How effectively did you structure your piece of writing? In other words, is it logical and ordered?
How well did you use vocabulary and grammar? This includes the range and variety of language as well as how accurate it is.
Send it to me at email@example.com